Hazcam 4G/LTE Intelligent PoEx4 Gigabit Switch includes the Jetson Dev Kit (either Nano or Xavier NX) for AI processing at the edge. Hazcam Intelligent PoE Gigabit Switch is entirely powered by 12VDC.
- Automotive Telematics
- Multiple real time cameras for Licence Plate Recognition
- Autonomous Vehicle Systems
- Industrial multi-camera monitoring and processing
- Smart City Solutions
- 4G/LTE WWAN including external antenna
- GPS / GNSS including external antenna
- Wifi Access Point and Client modes (5GHz and 2.4GHz)
- 4 port PoE Gigabit Switch (802.3af) for PoE Network Cameras
- 4 x Network Cable Glands and Cable Covers
- Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) for up to 3 hours operation after DC power is interrupted or switched off
- Illuminated power button configured as either a power or reset switch
Optional Extras can be purchased as Accessories and will be installed at the factory before shipping;
- SSD (Optional)
- Shock Mounts (Optional)
- HDMI Port for external Display and Keyboard (Optional)
- USB3 Port with cable gland and cable cover (Optional)
The Hazcam Telematics includes the second generation Nano Development Kit carrier board or the Jetson Xavier NX carrier board and module.
Hazcam is a rapid commercilization solution for early stage product development and deployment leveraging the Nvidia Jetson Platforms.
Hazcam enclosures are waterproof, IP67 rated, fanless, Aluminium sealed enclosures that ensure the Jetson will operate continuously at full load in even the harshest environments.
Power supplies and design features are optimised for both the Nano and the Xavier NX for continuous operation at full load.
Due to World Wide Components Shortages, please email us at sales at hazcam dot io for latest pricing and lead times. We can also provide quantity discounts or custom designs to suit your specific requirements.