Featuring a dual lens, fixed bullet camera, this series provides an all-in-one solution for capturing video surveillance for indoor and
Together with Thermal and Visible Technology, the camera is the perfect solution for dark, small area monitoring applications. The series combines one thermal camera for monitoring in total darkness and one visible camera with Smart IR for confirming details.
Dahua thermal cameras use uncooled Vox sensor technology . Because of small size and better performance, it’s cost-effective solution for thermal security.
High thermal sensitivity(<50mK) makes cameras capture more image details and temperature difference information.
With built-in Fire detect function, the camera has the ability to detect fire in a long distance. because thermal camera is sensitive to
temperature, so the accuracy of fire detection will be higher than visible camera.
- 160x120 VOx uncooled thermal sensor technology.
- Athermalized Lens (thermal camera), Focus-free.
- 1/2.8” 2 Megapixel progressive scan Sony CMOS.
- Support ROI, Motion Detection, Color Palettes.
- Support Fire detection & alarm.
- Built-in 2/1 alarm in/out.
- Micro SD memory.